Waar.ch may request you to provide certain personal data in case you:
- request a service from waar.ch;
- sign up for communications; or
- submit a contact request;
- download a file from the website;
Waar.ch may use personal data to:
- perform contractual obligations or take pre-contractual measures;
- provide you with a requested service;
- get in touch with you upon your request;
- engage in personalized communications (with your consent); and
- improve and analyse the use of the website.
Where legally required, waar.ch will request your permission to use your personal data. In other cases, waar.ch is legally allowed to process your personal data if this is necessary:
- for the performance of a contract with you or in order to take pre-contractual steps at your request; or
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which Nerves is subject.
You have the legal right to:
- request access to your personal data;
- request the rectification and erasure of your personal data;
- request a restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- submit a request for data portability;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data at any time; and
- lodge a compliant with the competent supervisory authority.
Waar.ch will retain personal data no longer than necessary and allowed under applicable data protection law. When determining the relevant retention periods we will take into account the:
- legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain data;
- statute of limitations under applicable law(s);
- (potential) disputes; and
- guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Cookies and Similar Techniques
The following cookies may be used on our Website:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to analyse visitor behaviour on the website by way of anonymized data.
- Privacy Settings: Stores any Privacy related settings.
- Journal Readship: Stores which journal entries have already been read on our website.
Zurich, January 2018